The horse we love!

The horse we love!
Meet shadow are horse!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Nepal, India and Beijing, China

Howdy Yall!! This was our 6th race for the Amazing Race!! Unfortunately, Clydesdale Chrsitie was absent today, so I had to race by myself. I traveled to Nepal by the Golden Chariot Train, and then I traveled by bus to Beijing, China. It was beautiful!! I climbed Mount Everest and hired a sherpa named Sherpa Dorjee to help us find our way up Mount Everest!! I also went to the longest man-made structure in the world; the great wall of China!! It was so much fun! I finished today in second, with a time of 31 minutes. I hope to keep this place in the race!!



This is a picture of The Great Wall of China.
It's so beautiful!

This is a picture of Mount Everest, the biggest mountain in the world.
What a phenominal picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment